Figaro’s serves coffee made from freshly-roasted beans sourced from all over the Philippines, especially Batangas (Barako brand) and the Mountain province. It also sources coffee from Kalinga, Ifugao, Benguet, Batangas, Cavite, Negros, Davao, Sulu and Basilan and markets them under the brand names of Cafe Maharlika, Monte Alto, Barako gold and Cafe Vigoroso. They also serve fine meals, pastries and desserts. All their outlets tend to have a European-style ambiance
“Tangkilikin ang sariling atin” is what I would say. Rather than spending some time and money at Starbucks, which seems to me lost its prestige because it now became too common, I’d rather try here especially now Figaro’s Eat All You Can promo is still on-going!
The promo includes unlimited pasta, sandwich and lemonade for only Php 299 per person. This is in celebration of their 20th anniversary.
The promo can be availed from Monday to Friday, from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm at selected branches.
Although the picture above indicate that the promo is only good until Feb 25, 2014; my wife heard them in the radio that they will extend it until June. So tonight we will be going there and do a quick review and ask if the promo will really last until June.
March 25, 2014 Update
At last! We finally had time to try Figaro’s Eat All You Can promo.
- I like the BLT sandwich more than the tuna and chicken
- Comparing with Italiani’s vegetarian pastas like the pesto pasta (they were around Php350), you get the same thing here for less. PLUS you have sandwich, lemonade and don’t forget it’s EAT ALL YOU CAN! Just Php 299 (weekdays only from 6pm to 9pm; @ participating branches)
- For Glorietta branch, the promo is only until 8pm (might be because of mall’s closing time)
- Lemonade doesn’t go well with the pasta especially with the carbonara. I wish they offer soda instead.
- On our 3rd round, they seems to have ran out of carbonara sauce. Well for my 3rd round compared to wifey’s 1st round of carbonara pasta.
The Video Of Figaro’s Eat All You Can Promo